Howard J. Vogel
Howard J. Vogel has extensive experience in representing developers, investors and lenders in connection with real estate acquisition, development, construction and financing transactions, including condominiums and other types of residential, hotel, retail, office and mixed-use developments.
Mr. Vogel has been actively involved in the preparation of condominium, master and other types of declarations for residential, commercial and mixed-use projects, as well as real property sales and acquisitions, financing transactions and restructurings, bulk condominium sales and acquisitions and condominium terminations, for numerous large and prominent projects.
Howard is also AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 rated (the highest level attainable) by Martindale-Hubbell.
Significant Representations and Achievements
- Representation of developer in all aspects of structuring, development, financing, construction sales and turnover of 1,200-unit project in Aventura, Florida.
- Structuring and preparing master declaration and related documents for major live-work community in Doral, Florida.
- Representation of large international financial institution in connection with foreclosure, operation and sale of large beachfront mixed-use resort property in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Termination of 346-unit and 110-unit beachfront condominiums in Sunny Isles Beach, and in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Representation of developers of branded luxury condominium residences in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Representation of developer in connection with development of mixed-used project, including branded luxury hotel and residences, in Boca Raton, Florida.
- University of Florida, J.D. degree with high honors, 1979
- University of Florida, B.A. degree with honors, 1976