Rennert Vogel Mandler & Rodriguez has extensive civil litigation experience. Our dedicated litigators are experienced trial and appellate attorneys. We represent clients throughout the State of Florida in all state and federal court and arbitration proceedings.
We routinely represent individuals, real estate developers, hotel owners and operators, lenders, entrepreneurs, business owners, shareholders, corporate officers and directors and commercial landlords in connection with their litigation needs. Our litigators take pride in the repeat business provided by our clients and the long-standing friendships developed with them.
We use a practical approach to our engagements. Therefore, although our litigators aggressively represent their clients, whenever possible, such zealous advocacy is balanced by a cost-benefit analysis in pursuit of a client’s goals.
We strive to add value to our clients’ goals. In doing so, we provide our clients with various billing methods to choose from, including hourly, contingency and hybrid fee arrangements.
Our representation includes pre-suit negotiations and workouts and litigation of matters involving:
- real estate contracts;
- commercial landlords and tenants over entitlement to possession of real property and damages;
- brokerage commissions;
- just value of real and tangible personal property for ad valorem taxation purposes;
- class action claims;
- construction defect claims;
- foreclosure of mortgages and other security interests;
- wills and trusts;
- non-compete agreements;
- securities violations;
- shareholder derivative claims;
- officers and directors fiduciary obligations.