Real Estate & Condominium Law
Real Estate, Condominium Law & Development
Rennert Vogel Mandler & Rodriguez provides its clients with comprehensive representation in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions. With one of the most prolific real estate practices in the State of Florida, we represent developers, investors and entrepreneurs in all facets of real estate transactions, from acquisition and document preparation, to financing and closing of complex deals involving residential, commercial and industrial properties. Given our proven ability to act as trusted legal advisors, many multi-national law firms select us a local counsel and have come to rely on our attorneys as an integral part of their real estate team. With the vast majority of our real estate attorneys having been born and raised in South Florida, our long-standing relationships with leading local attorneys and business professionals have proven invaluable to the negotiation and consummation of complex real estate transactions.
Typical areas of representation include:
- Acquisition and disposition of all types of real property
- Acquisition, construction and mezzanine financing
- Structuring entities and ventures and inbound equity investments in real estate development
- Structuring of condominium, multi-family, commercial/retail, office, mixed-use, hotel, hotel-condominium, and resort development
- Preparation of condominium and homeowner association documents and related filing and disclosure documents
- Preparation of reciprocal easement agreements, shared use agreements, and master covenants for mixed-use developments
- Matters involving local transfer, documentary and intangible taxes
While our real estate group provides a full range of services, we take particular pride in the depth and proficiency of our condominium law practice, which is one of the most active condominium practice groups in South Florida. We work closely with our developer clients to effectively guide them through the acquisition of real property, the development, construction and financing of the improvements, and the preparation of condominium and other project documents. We also coordinate the filing and approval process, and preparation and delivery of required disclosure documents to prospective purchasers. Our staff of attorneys and dedicated paralegals coordinate and conduct large-scale project closings. This experienced team is able to efficiently close a significant number of condominium units on an extremely expedited basis. We also specialize in representing developers in negotiating with purchasers of high-end, luxury residential condominium units and we are attuned to the particular needs and specific requirements of sophisticated, high net worth purchasers. Our firm has a wealth of experience in this highly specialized area, and a proven ability to provide trusted, ad efficient legal services to our clients.